Lamont Richardson, a member of the firm’s business and finance group. He specializes his practice in the areas of commercial finance and real estate.
Mr. Richardson has been continually recognized by Utah Business magazine as one of Utah’s Legal Elite for his work in real estate. He has also been continuously named one of the top real estate lawyers in Utah by Chambers’ America’s Leading Business Lawyers and by Mountain States Super Lawyers.
Prior to joining Parr Brown, Mr. Richardson was an associate with Cadwalader Wickersham & Taft in North Carolina for four years. In 1998, he earned a B.A. degree in accounting, magna cum laude, from the University of Utah.
- Business Law
- Construction Law
- Real Estate Law
- Business and Finance
- Corporate Finance
- Corporate Structure, Organizations and Governance
- Land Use and Zoning
- Real Estate Development and Finance
- Wake Forest University School of Law
- J.D. (2001)
- Honors: cum laude, Order of the Coif
- Activities: Wake Forest Law Review
- University of Utah
- B.A. | Accounting
- Honors: magna cum laude
- Utah State Bar # 11130
- Pioneer Theatre Company
- Board of Directors
- Lamont Richardson - Parr Brown Gee & Loveless