Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&AResponsive Law
- Immigration Law
There is no fee for your initial consultation.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
In the field of immigration law, fees are usually charged at a flat rate. In some cases an hourly rate applies. After your intial free consultation I will determine your fee based on my knowledge experience and time involved. Togetherf we will wok out a payment plan that works for you.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Board of Immigration Appeals
- Middle District of Florida
- 11th Circuit
- All Immigration Courts
- Federal Circuit
- English: Spoken, Written
- Senior Attorney
- Mulder Law Office, P.A.
- - Current
- I have been a practicing attorney for 30 years.
- Broward County State Attorney's Office
- My first employment/intern was as an assistant state prosecutor intern at the Broward State Attorney's Office.
- Moscow State Univesrity
- Russian Language
- Nova Southeastern University - Shepard Broad Law Center
- Doctor of Jurisprudence/Juris Doctor
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. | Law
- Florida Atlantic University
- Pre Law with focus on cultural studies and politics
- Hawaii Pacific University
- Cultural Intergration
- Activities: The study was into the integration of the Asian population into Hawaii culture and the effects on the native Hawaiian culture.
- Whitworth College
- Biblical Studies
- Top Attorney in North Florida
- 904 Magazine
- 904 selected for publication the top attorneys in North Florida in their respective areas of practice. Kyndra L Mulder, Esquire was selected in the area of Immigration and Nationality Law.
- American Immigration Lawyers Association
- Jacksonville Beaches Bar Association
- Former President
- Activities: Former President
- Jacksonville Beach Pension Trustee
- City Council AppointedTrustee
- Florida State Bar  # 629170
- - Current
- Certified Public Pension Trustee
- City of Jacksonville Beach
549 Questions Answered
- Q. I am Cuban. If I exceed the time permitted on my ESTA vista can I rely upon CAA 1966 to get a green card? I'm with famil
- A: You will need to show that yu are eligible for the benefit sought. So, yes yoi will neede to provide ALL information and documentation requested. Secondly, Now that relations have been partially restored with Cuba you may be required to show that you did not have immigration intent when you entered on ESTA.
- Q. Is it worth attempting a GC renewal? GC expired in 2016 after 10 years.
- A: It sounds like you voluntarily surrenedered your status as an LPR by remaining outside the USA for such an extended period of time. If you were an LPR you would not have been granted an L visa. You may be able to adjust through your current position.
- Q. Confused about green card interview
- A: You were advised correctly. You must produce evidence that your marriage is a bonafide marriage. At least 5 pieces of evidence are required. The evidence you provided may be acceptable. but additional evidence is required Testimony is also taken into consideration. Regardles of what you provide the adjudicator may conclude that you did not convince him/her that your marriage was bonafide. This can result in a denial or it can result in an allegation of marriage fraud.
Contact & Map