Free Consultation: (219) 926-2123Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kurt Kazmierczak

Kurt Kazmierczak

  • Bankruptcy, Estate Planning
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
Practice Areas
    Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
    Estate Planning
    Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Professional Associations
Indiana State Bar  # 33927-64
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Legal Answers
1 Questions Answered
Q. Hello I need to find what forms i need to file with the court so my husband can adopt my daughter.
A: You can get sample forms from the clerk, or possibly even at your county's website. Without the biological dad around to consent, there are things that need to be addressed with the court in order for this to have a chance at working. This is a scenario that can get very complicated very quickly. You may file all the forms correctly and still miss something that delays this even further, I would highly recommend that you hire an attorney if at all possible.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
424 Broadway
Chesterton, IN 46304
Telephone: (219) 926-2123
Monday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Tuesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Wednesday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Thursday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Friday: 9 AM - 5 PM
Saturday: Closed
Sunday: Closed (Today)