Kristin Olson is an Associate Attorney at Stange Law Firm, PC. She is licensed to practice in Illinois and is based out of the firm's Belleville office in St. Clair County. She represents clients in a wide variety of family law matters, including, divorce, child custody, child support, paternity and other domestic relation matters. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Kristin Olson is responsible for the content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Ave, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- English: Spoken, Written
- Junior Associate Attorney
- Stange Law Firm, PC
- - Current
- Southern Illinois University - Carbondale
- Western Illinois University
- Belleville and Edwardsville Divorce Law Blog
- Potential reasons to craft a prenuptial agreement
25 November 2019
- Rumors swirl around actor Ron Perlman's divorce
13 November 2019
- Divorce and Social Security
31 October 2019
- What to know about child support
17 October 2019
- Signs that parents are working well together
30 September 2019
- Why now is the best time to plan a divorce
17 September 2019
- Financial concerns come with later-in-life divorce
3 September 2019
- Courts might determine custody when it comes to pets
22 August 2019
- Allegations of abuse in child custody cases
6 August 2019
- Collaborative Divorce & Family Lawyers | Missouri, Illinois & Kansas
- A fair settlement should be the goal
28 November 2019
- The importance of the first settlement proposal
24 November 2019
- What’s a reasonable settlement?
16 November 2019
- What if my spouse does not want a collaborative divorce?
3 November 2019
- Neutral experts in collaborative divorce
31 August 2019
- Are you too angry for a collaborative divorce?
7 July 2019
- We agree on most issues in our divorce
26 May 2019
- Needs of exceptional children and collaborative divorce
23 February 2019
- Is collaborative practice new?
20 January 2019
Kirk Stange, Managing Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC discusses why you should hire Stange Law Firm, PC in the St. Louis Metro East for your Divorce or Family Law matters.Divorce & Family Law Attorneys in Edwardsville, Belleville, and Waterloo, Illinois
Kirk Stange, Managing Partner at Stange Law Firm, PC discusses why you should hire Stange Law Firm, PC in the St. Louis Metro East for your Divorce or Family Law matters.