Attorney Kirsten Navarrette strives to have a positive impact on every one of her clients. She has experience handling divorce, child support, along with child custody and placement.
After graduating Cum Laude from Marquette University Law School, she worked as a staff attorney at the Legal Action of Wisconsin where she provided free legal services to low-income individuals. After that, she was the Assistant Child Support Attorney for Winnebago County and focused heavily on all aspects of child support.
Now, Kirsten is excited to join the innovative team at Sterling Hughes and practice Family Law full time. The ability to help families been a particular career goal and highlight and is a responsibility she doesn't take lightly.
Beyond her experience handling divorce, child custody and support and other Family Law issues, Kirsten knows the emotional toll of divorce personally. After marrying her high school sweetheart she got a divorce after 10 years and is a single mother of a wonderful son. When Kirsten buckles down to help someone, she approaches it as someone who's weathered the storm herself.
As a lawyer, Kirsten constantly aims to challenge herself. For her, there's nothing like the feeling of elation after winning a case and getting a positive result for a client.
- Family Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Fixed fee pricing. You'll know exactly how much you'll be spending. No surprises.
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sterling Law Offices
- Marquette University Law School
- Southwestern University
- B.A. | Elementary Education
- State Bar of Wisconsin # 1073957
- Law Firm Profile
- Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- What Should Women Wear To Divorce Court?
1 August 2019
- Insurance Considerations During a Divorce
11 July 2019
- How to Plan for Retirement & Divorce
27 June 2019
- What is Estate Planning in Divorce?
20 June 2019
- Complexities of House Appraisals During Divorce
13 June 2019
- Planning for Your Assets after Divorce
6 June 2019
- Maintaining Communication During Divorce
30 May 2019
- The Changing Practice of Home Appraisal
23 May 2019
- Handling the Emotional Turmoil of Divorce
16 May 2019
- Official Website