Kirk M. Anderson is the founder of Anderson Law Firm, PLLC, and focuses his practice primarily in the areas of criminal defense, personal injury, and appeals. Mr. Anderson has successfully defended criminal charges ranging from petty misdemeanors to felony level offenses in Minnesota, Wisconsin and United States District Court. He has litigated hundreds of civil disputes, and participated in more than 50 appeals.
Prior to his legal career, Mr. Anderson was a television reporter at KSAX-TV in Alexandria, MN, and Sports Director of KVSC-FM in St. Cloud, MN, where he was also the play-by-play announcer for the St. Cloud State University Men’s Hockey team.
In his spare time, Mr. Anderson enjoys spending time with his wife and two children, traveling, (having visited more than 20 countries), watching the Minnesota Vikings, coaching youth sports, brewing delicious beer, and participating in community baseball and football leagues.
- Criminal Law
- Appeals & Appellate
- Cannabis & Marijuana Law
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Domestic Violence
- Minnesota Supreme Court
- Wisconsin Court System
- English: Spoken, Written
- Anderson Law Firm, PLLC
- - Current
- Anderson & McCormick, PA
- Adkins & Anderson, Chartered
- Associate Attorney
- Westrick & McDowall-Nix, PLLP
- Hamline University School of Law
- J.D. (2004) | Law
- Minnesota State College & University - St. Cloud State University
- B.S. (2000) | Mass Communications/Political Science
- American Association of Premier DUI Attorneys
- Rising Stars
- Super Lawyers
- State Bar of Minnesota # 0338175
- Minneapolis Criminal Defense Lawyer
- Anderson Law Firm Blog
- Who Is Allowed to See My Record Once Expunged?
2 January 2020
- What is The Age of Consent in Minnesota?
26 December 2019
- Can a Case Be Dismissed if Miranda Rights Aren’t Read?
9 December 2019
- What Are the Consequences of a Felony DWI?
5 December 2019
- Registration in the Minnesota Sex Offender Registry: Compliance and Consequence
7 November 2019
- Do I Have the Right to Remain Silent During a Traffic Stop?
4 November 2019
- Frequently Asked Questions About Domestic Abuse No Contract Orders
10 October 2019
- How to Get a Work Permit After a DWI Conviction
3 October 2019
- How Can I Obtain an Immediate Release From Jail? Bail Bonds, and How They Work
12 September 2019