Kimberly Packman joined Adinolfi & Packman, P.A. when it was called Adinolfi & Spevak, P.A. in 2000. Kimberly has over ten years of experience with all different areas of family law including child support, divorce, custody, domestic violence, just to name a few. Packman is also handling Wills and Estate matters for the firm.
- Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- New Jersey
- Adinolfi & Packman, P.A.
- - Current
- Widener University Commonwealth Law School
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Rutgers University - New Brunswick/Piscataway
- New Jersey State Bar # 039621997
- - Current
- Visit our Website
- Adinolfi & Packman
- THOMAS ROBERTO, ESQ. PANELIST AT NJ “HOT TIPS”
1 November 2019
- Knock, Knock Who’s There? DCPP Calling….
23 October 2019
- New Jersey Divorce Misconceptions Debunked: “My spouse cheated on me, so I won’t have to pay alimony! Huzzah!”
11 October 2019
- The Heart-Balm Act and Adultery- Can I sue my spouse’s lover?
8 October 2019
- Adoption by Stepparents and Other Family Members
6 September 2019
- Robert Adinolfi Named to Best Lawyers List
4 September 2019
- THOMAS ROBERTO, ESQ. PANELIST AT NEW JERSEY FAMILY LAW CLE
29 July 2019
- ADINOLFI & ROBERTO REAPPOINTED TO NJ FAMILY LAW EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
8 June 2019
- Is Jamie Lanaster really the father of Cersei’s Baby? What you need to know about paternity tests in New Jersey
21 May 2019