Kimberly Diego devotes her practice exclusively to criminal defense in the Denver metro area. Her experience and personal commitment to her clients offer any prospective client competent, hands-on representation at a reasonable price. As a Denver criminal defense attorney, it is her philosophy that her clients should be fully informed as to every aspect of their case as it progresses. She prides herself in being accessible 24/7, and provides each client with her personal cell phone number in the event that the client has a question about his/her case. While every case is different, she will strive to minimize the effects and ramifications of your criminal case, allowing you to put the case behind you and move on with your professional and personal lives. If you or someone you love has been arrested or charged with a crime, call Denver criminal defense attorney Kimberly Diego today for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- Domestic Violence
- DUI & DWI
- Juvenile Law
- Drug Crimes
- Shoplifting / Retail Theft
- Sex Crimes
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Hourly and Hourly/Capped Fees. Payment Plans Available.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Law Office of Kimberly Diego
- - Current
- University of Colorado - Boulder
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Dean's List
- Georgetown University
- B.A. | English
- Honors: Dean's List, First Honors
- Colorado Criminal Law Blog
- If Your Kid Fights at a CO School, They May Face Assault Charges
12 September 2019
- Stop Yourself from Getting a Colorado DUI: Can These Apps Really Help?
3 September 2019
- Colorado Drug Convictions and Mass Incarceration: The Real Story
29 August 2019
- CO Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse: What’s the Link?
27 August 2019
- In Colorado, Stealing Can Cost You Your Job
15 August 2019
- Adults Involved in Colorado Child Prostitution Face Serious Charges
13 August 2019
- Colorado Just Made It Easier to Get Your Criminal Record Sealed
31 July 2019
- Just How Serious Are Stalking Penalties in Colorado?
28 July 2019
- Arrested in Colorado? Your Guide to What to Do Next
16 July 2019