Free Consultation: (662) 286-5665Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kimberly BowlingServing All of Northeast MS and Western District of TN
- Bankruptcy, Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
Graduate of University of Mississippi School of Law in December 1999. Helping people get a fresh start with their finances for 15 years. Prior experience also includes Law Clerk for the 1st Judicial Chancery Court District, Felony Prosecutor for the 1st Judicial Circuit Court District, and private general practice before narrowing focus to those in need of a restart in their lives financially.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Social Security Disability
- Workers' Compensation
Always free to discuss your legal issues.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken
- University of Mississippi
- J.D. (1999) | Law
- - present
- The Mississippi Bar  # 99906
- The Tennessee Bar
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map