No person and no business are immune from cyber crime, whether by phishing, fake websites, malware, account compromise/takeover, fraudulent wire transfers, ransomware, identity theft, and vendor breaches.
Rosen Protection Law PLLC is a boutique cyber security law firm located in Boca Raton, Florida. We proactively assist our clients with cyber fraud prevention, managing cyber security risk and being prepared for cyber attacks. When clients suffer a disruptive attack or breach, we are engaged to assist our clients with incident response and recovery.
Kevin D. Rosen is the Firm’s Managing Attorney and member of The Florida Bar. Kevin has more than 20 years of combined experience as a government financial regulator, private sector financial regulator, partner in a large law firm cyber security practice, and senior cyber security manager in an international advisory firm:
* Senior Manager, Cyber Risk Services, Deloitte & Touche LLP
* Partner, Cyber Security and Data Privacy Taskforce, Shutts & Bowen LLP
* Senior Regional Counsel and Regulatory Specialist, Department of Enforcement, Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA)
* Associate Regional Director, FINRA Dispute Resolution
* Senior Attorney, Florida Department of Banking and Finance
* Adjunct Professor of Law, Cyber and Information Crimes, Nova Southeastern University, Shepard Broad College of Law
Kevin is a Certified Information Privacy Professional (CIPP/US) with the International Association of Privacy Professionals (2016) and a Certified Regulatory Compliance Professional with the FINRA Institute and the Wharton School of Business (2006). Kevin earned his Juris Doctor from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (1995) and his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Finance from the University of Florida (1992).