Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
Additional Practice Area
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Modest consultation fee and retainers are developed according to the needs of the client and the complexity of the case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Founding Member
- The Taylor Law Firm
- - Current
- Focused practice in family law, including child custody, divorce and spousal support. Appointed Guardian ad Litem, Jefferson County Dependency Court since 2004.
- Law Clerk
- Keller and Heckman, LLP, Washington D.C.
- Drafted legal briefs, comments, complaints and responses on behalf of clients involved in OSHA citation contests. Created educational presentations on various labor and employment topics for clients.
- George Mason University School of Law
- Honors: Member, Moot Court Board Best Oral Advocate-GMUSL Upper Class Appellate Competition, November 1999 First Place Plaintiff-GMUSL First Year Moot Court Competition, March 1999
- Pennsylvania State University - University Park
- B.A. | Political Science
- Minor in Russian Language and History
- Pennsylvania State University - DuBois
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- Pennsylvania Children's Roundtable Initiative-Statewide Roundtable
- - Current
- Pennsylvania Supreme Court Juvenile Court Procedural Rules Committee
Articles & Publications
- Taxes, Tariffs, and Other Regulatory Barriers to Electronic Commerce
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law
Contact & Map