Free Consultation: (801) 210-1058Tap to Call This Lawyer
Kenneth Prigmore

Kenneth Prigmore

Prigmore Law, PLLC
  • Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Business Law
  • Utah
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Ken Prigmore owns his firm and has been practicing law in the state of Utah for over 12 years. When he isn't at work, you can usually find him swimming at the Rec Center or spending time with his family. Ken's professional accomplishments include presiding over two Attorney training groups in his field. His favorite local vacation spot is St. George, Utah. His favorite location to attend a Federal hearing (and go snorkeling) is Kona, Hawaii. Ken is put off by high-pressure sales which makes him careful to give his clients pressure-free options and advice.

Practice Areas
  • Estate Planning
  • Real Estate Law
  • Business Law
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
  • Contingent Fees
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
Professional Experience
Solo Attorney
Prigmore Law, PLLC
- Current
Solo Attorney
Wasatch Disability Law, PLLC
Representing clients seeking Social Security Disability benefits.
Managing Attorney
Utah Disability Law
Practicing Social Security Disability law.
Associate Attorney
Jeffs & Jeffs, P.C.
Representing clients in Social Security claims, drafting estate planning documents, creating corporations, drafting contracts, researching real estate issues.
Associate Attorney
Reneer and Associates
Drafting motions and representing clients at hearings and at trial.
Clerk / Associate Attorney
Hughes and Morley
Meeting with clients. Drafting contracts. Representing clients at hearings.
University of Oklahoma College of Law
J.D. (2006) | Law
Honors: Dean's List
University of Oklahoma College of Law Logo
Brigham Young University
B.A. | English
Brigham Young University Logo
Professional Associations
Utah State Bar  # 11232
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Utah Association for Justice
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Utah Association for Justice
President of the Social Security Law Section
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Wasatch Front American Inn of Court
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Articles & Publications
"Should My Client Apply for Social Security Disability?"
Utah Trial Journal
Websites & Blogs
Prigmore Law
Legal Answers
25 Questions Answered

Q. Can I sue the person I Co-signed for, if they didn’t pay and aren’t willing to pay.
A: Definitely. When you cosign, the person you are helping gets a house or car and you normally get nothing. If that is the case, and you have to make the payments, you can demand that they give you the house or car, or at a minimum make their own payments.
Q. yes hi my name is danis Mace and I am part ownership of a tenants-in-common property that was our family home. my older
A: There are many ways to deal with property owned by multiple people. Sometimes someone is allowed to stay on a property for free to care for it, thus protecting everyone's interest in the property. Other times one owner will live there as a tenant, and the other owners are landlords. In that case, the Tenant pays rent (reduced by their ownership share) to the Landlords. If owner A becomes tired of shared ownership, Owner A can demand that owners B & C either purchase A's share, or allow the property to be sold and then divid the funds from the sale. If B & C refuse to buy or sell, A can go to court and will get an order allowing the property to be sold.
Q. My tenant changed his mind two days before the beginning of the contract and failed to occupied the property.
A: The date they told you they would not be staying in the rental is normally the date of Termination for the original tenants. They did sign an agreement, so even though they got nothing out of it, you may technically argue their termination cost you rental time if the contract is clear on this point. If they had quit in the middle of a one year lease, they would normally be on the hook for the remainder of the lease until you could find someone to be a new tenant. All of this is based on the terms of the contract, which sometimes can be surprisingly biased toward one party or the other. To get advice for your particular situation, your attorney will need to review the contract.
View More Answers
Contact & Map
Prigmore Law, PLLC
946 N 200 E
Spanish Fork, UT 84660
Telephone: (801) 210-1058
Cell: (801) 210-1058