I specialize in helping people, in California only, who are being victims of injustice by big banks and corporations or evil people.
I also have a RE broker license in California since 1971.
I do a lot of online cases
I charge half of what other attorneys charge
I only do cases ONLY in California. NOT LICENSED IN COLORADO.
I will help with personal injury cases, foreclosures, bankruptcy,
I am a graduate from McGeorge Law School of the University of The Pacific
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Foreclosure Defense
explain your case to me without expecting me to give advice until you have accepted me and I accept you and signed a retainer
I need to get the amount of litigation expenses, such as filing fees, paralegal fees, telephonic appearance fees, mailing costs, printing copies, etc. I will accept my own legal fees in the form of a negotiated percentage of the eventual judgment award I win for you, if any. Less the costs you have already paid. If I do not win , you pay me nothing more.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Contingent fees are available only to those whom I deem to be needy and unable to pay and also have good case that I think is winnable and just. (not available for every type of case.)
- State Bar of California
- ID Number: 133453
- English: Spoken, Written
- University of the Pacific, McGeorge School of Law
- J.D. (1986) | LAW
- Studied at Mc George Law School of UOP annex in Sacramento
- State Bar of California  # 133453
- Q. It's a month to month oral agreement, the owner has asked me to move, can I ask for $ for my deposit?
- A: yes ,you are entitled to a return of your security deposit if home is left in condition it was when you moved in. I hope you have photos to prove it. You are also supposed to get a 30 day notice.
- Q. house is in foreclosure, not interested in saving, releasing solar, how can I get out of the lease.
- A: declare bankruptcy