Kelly Davidzuk is a Partner managing Tulsa, Oklahoma City, St. Charles, Troy, Lee's Summit and Overland Park office locations. Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with multiple offices in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas. Call us today at 855-805-0595. *The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.* Kelly Davidzuk is responsible for the content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Ave, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Senior Team Leader
- Stange Law Firm, P.C.
- Appalachian School of Law
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Honors: Dean's List
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorney in MO
- This is a significant achievement as each attorney must: Be formally nominated by the Institute, clients, and or/ a fellow attorney; Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in field of law; and Have an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney Under 40 in MO
- This is a significant achievement as each attorney must: be nominated by a licensed attorney or one of the NAFLA in-house research staff members; then is verified by a research member that the requirements of membership are met; then the NAFLA Board of Governor's chose the "Top 10" in every state out of all 50 nominees that made it to the final selection stage.
- Email and Computer Evidence in Divorce, National Business Institute Audio Webinar, Webinar
- National Business Institute
- Kansas City Divorce Blog
- St. Charles Divorce Law Blog
- Is your parenting plan ready for COVID-19?
18 March 2020
- Child support not a punishment for parents that must pay
10 March 2020
- Getting married? You might consider a prenuptial agreement
4 March 2020
- Child custody: kids need Dad too
27 February 2020
- Do you and your ex have a parenting plan?
19 February 2020
- Adoption, family law and your tax return
12 February 2020
- Unusual child support case raises eyebrows
29 January 2020
- Visitation request: Should you consult a lawyer?
22 January 2020
- Should school district influence physical custody decisions?
15 January 2020
Having hope is one of the most important mindsets needed when going through a divorce, custody, support, or family law matter. It is important to remember that things stand the best chance of getting better if the appropriate steps are taken to protect yourself. At Stange Law Firm, we understand the stress you face, and are here to help guide you towards getting your life back on track. Call 855-805-0595 in Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Oklahoma. Note: The choice of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Stange Law Firm, PC & Kirk C. Stange are responsible for this content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Avenue, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105. Founding Partner Kirk Stange is licensed in Missouri, Illinois and Kansas.