Kelly Davidzuk is a Partner managing St. Charles, Troy, Lee's Summit and Overland Park office locations. Stange Law Firm, PC is a family law firm with multiple offices in Missouri, Illinois, and Kansas. Call us today at 314-963-4700. *The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements.* Kelly Davidzuk is responsible for the content. Principal place of business 120 South Central Ave, Suite 450, St. Louis (Clayton), MO 63105.
- Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Domestic Violence
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Senior Team Leader
- Stange Law Firm, P.C.
- Appalachian School of Law
- Southeast Missouri State University
- Honors: Dean's List
- 10 Best Female Family Law Attorney in MO
- This is a significant achievement as each attorney must: Be formally nominated by the Institute, clients, and or/ a fellow attorney; Have attained the highest degree of professional achievement in field of law; and Have an impeccable Client Satisfaction rating.
- Top 10 Family Law Attorney Under 40 in MO
- This is a significant achievement as each attorney must: be nominated by a licensed attorney or one of the NAFLA in-house research staff members; then is verified by a research member that the requirements of membership are met; then the NAFLA Board of Governor's chose the "Top 10" in every state out of all 50 nominees that made it to the final selection stage.
- Email and Computer Evidence in Divorce, National Business Institute Audio Webinar, Webinar
- National Business Institute
- Kansas City Divorce Blog
- St. Charles Divorce Law Blog
- What factors into a child custody decision?
3 July 2019
- New measures may be taken to support importance of paternity
27 June 2019
- Father seeks justice in child custody case
20 June 2019
- Legislators propose changes to family law
13 June 2019
- Grandmother seeks child custody amid mysterious case
6 June 2019
- Child support cases may see shakeup in legal process
30 May 2019
- Child support payments can provide much-needed help for kids
23 May 2019
- New bill could shake up child custody standards
16 May 2019
- How long will it take to regain child custody?
8 May 2019