Free Consultation: (405) 568-4318Tap to Call This Lawyer
Keegan Kelley Harroz

Keegan Kelley Harroz

Harroz Law, PLLC
  • Criminal Law, Family Law, Divorce...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Harroz Law is a full service law firm in Oklahoma City that is committed to providing quality, ethical and affordable legal representation to our clients. We believe in a whole client approach and as your attorney will strive to serve each client’s individual legal needs. We recognize that when it comes to your legal needs, there is no “one size fits all” solution. Harroz Law has a reputation in Oklahoma City for providing honest, hardworking and aggressive representation to its clients. We represent businesses and individuals in both civil and criminal matters in Oklahoma’s Municipal, State, and Federal courts.

Practice Areas
  • Criminal Law
  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Domestic Violence
  • DUI & DWI
  • Cannabis & Marijuana Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Juvenile Law
  • White Collar Crime
  • Municipal Law
  • Traffic Tickets
  • Insurance Claims
  • Bankruptcy
  • Business Law
  • Estate Planning
  • Military Law
Additional Practice Areas
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support
  • Drug Charges
  • Embezzlement
  • Father's Rights
  • Grandparent Visitation
  • Guardianship
  • LGBTQ Law
  • Name Change
  • Paternity
  • Same Sex Divorce
  • Small Claims
  • Trial Attorney
  • District Court
  • Federal Court
  • Municipal Court
  • State Court
  • Free Consultation
    Call 405-568-4318 to schedule your free 30 minute strategy session.
  • Credit Cards Accepted
    Harroz Law accepts all major credit cards.
  • Contingent Fees
    Personal Injury claims only.
  • Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
    Harroz law accepts all forms of payment including all major credit cards, cash, checks, and money orders.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
10th Circuit
Federal Circuit
  • English: Spoken, Written
Professional Experience
President + Attorney
Harroz Law, PLLC
- Current
Assistant Public Defender
Oklahoma County Public Defender Office
Oklahoma City University School of Law
J.D. (2010) | Law
Honors: Graduated in the top 10%
Texas Tech University - Texas Tech University
B.B.A. (2005) | Business Marketing
Honors: Graduated Cum Laude
Top 40 under 40
The National Trial Lawyers
Lead Counsel Rated
Lead Counsel
Lead Counsel Award for Criminal and Family Law
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma County Veteran Diversion Program
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Outstanding Volunteer Service
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Academic Scholarship
Oklahoma City University School of Law
Professional Associations
Candian County Bar Association
- Current
- Current
Oklahoma County Bar Association
- Current
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
- Current
- Current
American Bar Association
- Current
Speaking Engagements
Preparing for Battle: The Law, Witness Preparation, Organization, Pre-trial Motions and Theme Identification, The Art of War: Prepare Your Trial Notebook for Battle, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
The Confrontation Clause and the Modern Jury Trial, Advanced Cross Examination, Oklahoma City, OK and Tulsa, OK
Oklahoma Bar Association
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
395 Questions Answered

Q. Does state have to show any kind of proof to support their allegations in motion to revoke bond refiling as felony?
A: The DA cannot be held accountable for you having to post bond.
Q. I was falsely accused and charged by the principal at my son’s school and I didn’t even know I was being charged
A: You need to contact a criminal defense attorney to help you defend yourself in the case. Attorneys cannot contact you directly until you have first contacted them.
Q. How long does the govonerhave to sign off on a computation release.
A: There is no time requirement
Q. what does this mean
A: This person received a conviction and is serving one year of probation
Q. I'm trying to find out about this bogus check someone else caused me. My P.O. informed me that a warrant has been issued
A: You need to hire an attorney to deal with this new case. You will need to also hire a bondsman to help you do a walk through to post bond and clear the warrant.
Q. What can I do if I can't need an attorney but I lost my job/home I have criminal,family,traffic cases
A: Legal Aid helps with family cases. You will have to apply for a public defender for the criminal issues.
Q. I was charged with 3 counts of child abuse by county officers whereas the allegations have no evidence to prove
A: You need to hire an experienced criminal defense attorney to represent you and fight these charges.
Q. Can a person on a 2 year deferred sentence seek drug rehabilitation housing without violating his sentencing
A: Treatment is encouraged by the court and does not violated any rules as long as the person on probation complies with the terms and conditions of probation while in treatment.
Q. If someone is running ephedrine pills through a lyr bed and the cops raid the house what happens to the people inside th
A: I had a hard time understanding your question. Please repost and I will attempt to answer. In the alternative, consult with a local attorney.
Click here to see all answers
Social Media
Contact & Map
Harroz Law
625 NW 13th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73103
Telephone: (405) 568-4318
Cell: (405) 496-5390
Fax: (405) 568-5308