Katie concentrates her practice in all areas of family law, and has significant experience in divorce, custody, child support, domestic violence, pre-nuptial and adoption matters. Katie has been a family law practitioner in New Jersey since 1999 and has handled countless family matters in the South Jersey area. She is an excellent and aggressive trial attorney with a record of obtaining favorable results for her clients.
After graduating Law School, Katie served as a Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Lee B. Laskin, J.S.C from September, 1997 through August, 1998 before joining a law practice in January, 1999, where she eventually became a Partner of the firm. Katie is one of a select few attorneys designated Certified by the Supreme Court of New Jersey as a Matrimonial Law Attorney.
Katie is a lifetime resident of New Jersey. She resides in Delanco, New Jersey with her husband, Christopher R. Stockton, Esquire, and their three children.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
- New Jersey
- Judicial Law Clerk
- Honorable Lee B Laskin, J.S.C
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden
- J.D. (1997)
- Rutgers University - Camden
- B.A. (1994)
- Top Attorneys
- Suburban Family Magazine
- Congratulations to Katie Stockton for being recognized by Suburban Family magazine’s list of Top Attorneys in their edition of Who’s Who in Family Law.
- Awesome Attorney and Top Attorney
- S.J. Magazine and South Jersey Magazine
- New Jersey State Bar  # 018031997
- - Current
- Stockton Family Law
- How Do I Obtain a Domestic Violence Restraining Order in My Divorce Case?
24 November 2020
- Are Personal Injury Settlements Considered in Divorce Cases?
18 November 2020
- How Should a Retiree Manage a Divorce?
9 November 2020