Karl KrugerKruger Law Office, LLC
- Bankruptcy, Divorce, Family Law ...
Born and raised in Southeastern Minnesota, Karl has years of experience in general practice. He advises clients on a wide range of legal subjects including commercial and criminal law with special emphasis on family and bankruptcy law.
His experience includes a focus on consumer bankruptcy proceedings for businesses and individuals wishing to alleviate the burden of unmanageable debt, as well as non-bankruptcy debt workouts. He has represented numerous individuals and business concerns guiding them from commencement of their bankruptcy case to their discharge, and other post-discharge issues.
Karl also has focuses much of his practice on family law, including marital dissolutions, paternity, custody, child support, prenuptial agreements, and wills and trusts.
In addition Karl is active in the community. He spends time volunteering with the Boy Scouts of America, is a member of the Sons of the American Legion, and of Mt. Moriah Lutheran Church in Byron.
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Landlord Rights, Tenants' Rights
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Formation, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Probate Administration
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Free Consultation
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Flat fee or hourly rate depending on type of case.
- United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- Kruger Law Office, LLC
- - Current
- Founding Attorney
- Karl A. Kruger, Attorney at Law
- Creighton University
- Honors: Law Ambassadors, Intern for Magistrate Thalken of the US District Court - Nebraska.
- University of Minnesota - Duluth
- B.A. | Major: Political Science, Minor: HIstory
- Honors: Arrowhead Award, Alpha Phi Omega, UMD Safewalk
- Rochester Community and Technical College
- Eagle Scout
- Boy Scouts of America
- Minnesota State Bar
- - Current
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Kruger Law Office - Website