Kari Jensen is an experienced and skilled attorney at Chapman Law Firm, P.C. Her practice areas focus on criminal defense and civil litigation. Kari has successfully represented numerous clients in vast array of areas including DUIs, assaults, domestic violence, drug possession and distribution, and major traffic offenses, as well as civil litigation matters such as contract issues, evictions, real estate disputes, foreclosures. Kari is a dedicated and strong advocate for her clients.
Kari received a B.A. from North Dakota State University, Fargo. She earned her J.D. from the University of Montana School of Law. Kari is admitted to practice law in North Dakota and Montana State and Federal Courts.
Outside of the office, Kari enjoys spending time with her family, perfecting her culinary skills, flower gardening, traveling and DIY remodeling projects.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Free Consultation
- North Dakota
- Chapman Law Firm
- North Dakota State University
- University of Montana School of Law
- J.D. (2015)
- North Dakota Association for Justice
- Kari Jensen's Website Profile
- Chapman Law Firm, P.C. Website
- Williston North Dakota Legal Blog
- How a DUI impacts car insurance rates
6 March 2020
- Oil refinery explosions lead to severe injuries
25 December 2019
- What is a field sobriety test for drivers suspected of DUI?
25 September 2019
- Welcome To Our Blog
9 August 2019
- North Dakota might now keep your DUI secret
20 July 2019
- DUI checkpoints: Are they legal?
4 April 2019
- Four ways to fight a DUI conviction
13 January 2019
- Mistakes to avoid and what to expect after your first DUI
27 September 2018