Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Personal Injury
- Business Law
- Communications & Internet Law
- Consumer Law
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Insurance Claims
- Landlord Tenant
- Traffic Tickets
Additional Practice Area
- Civil Commercial Litigation
Free Consultations for personal injury matters.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa and Mastercard only.
I accept contingency fees for personal injury matters.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Bowen Ten Cardani P.C.
- - Current
- Ayers & Stolte, P.C.
- Law Clerk
- Porter County Circuit Court
- University of Richmond School of Law
- Honors: Law Review: Articles Editor
- Emory & Henry College
- B.A. | History/Philosophy
- Honors: Pi Gamm Mu, Blue Key, National Endowment For The Humanities Internship
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Tort Law Committee
- - Current
- Virginia State Bar
- Third District Disciplinary Committee
- Activities: I serve on the Third District Disciplinary Committee of the Virginia State Bar.
- Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program
- Activities: I am a volunteer Arbitrator for the Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program.
- BNI- Virginia Marketing Alliance
- Lewis Powell American Inn of Court
- Virginia State Bar Fee Resolution Program CLE , Richmond, VA
- Henrico Bar Association
Contact & Map