Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- White Collar Crime
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Surcharges may apply when requesting a payment plan.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Payment plans available with low down payment. Call 602-888-3720 for a free consultation/
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law, Arizona State University
- J.D. (2012)
Websites & Blogs
- Firm Website
34 Questions Answered
- Q. Are there Pro-Bono Lawyers that help Criminal Case in Arizona?
- A: A public defender or court appointed attorney will be appointed at the arraignment.
- Q. on a non emergency call to police I said if you don't get some one out here I'll have to go over there (neighbors) and
- A: I believe the end of your question was cut off. Please repost.
- Q. I have a business that I loaned money to for startup and they stopped payments after the 2nd payment.
- A: There are law firms that specialize in collection of judgments. You can contact them to see if there are any avenues you can pursue to collect the judgment. If you believe the business was engaged in fraud, you can contact the Arizona Attorney General's Office to file a complaint and see if anything can be done on their end. I have provided a link to the Attorney General's Office below. Hope that helps. Best of luck! https://www.azag.gov/consumer
Contact & Map