Jynell BerkshireBerkshire Law LLC
- Business Law, Landlord Tenant, Gov & Administrative Law ...
- Indiana, Indiana
Jynell D. Berkshire is a seasoned attorney who focuses her practice on real estate and business law, government relations, and certified business enterprises services. Ms. Berkshire has represented clients in a variety of real estate matters from buy sell transactions, contractor disputes, easement boundary litigation, landlord tenant disputes, mortgage foreclosure actions, and quiet title actions. She is also a licensed real estate broker and a experienced real estate investor. Ms. Berkshire also focuses her practice in government law where she brings a diverse background in advising both public and private sector clients. Throughout her career, she has provided strategic and legal advice to numerous corporations, government officials and organizations. She represents clients before the federal, state and local levels of government, agencies, boards and commissions on a variety of issues, such as energy/renewable energy initiatives, environmental, transportation, and certified business enterprise matters. Ms. Berkshire has been a registered lobbyist in Washington, D.C. and the State of Indiana. Ms. Berkshire is the Chair of a local nonprofit organization, Grandview Community & Economic Development Corporation, that promotes, fosters and supports community and economic development initiatives throughout the City of Indianapolis, State of Indiana, nationally and internationally. She also is an entrepreneur who owns other companies in energy and renewable energy consulting, international trade, information publishing and real estate.
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Landlord Tenant
- Evictions, Housing Discrimination, Landlord Rights, Rent Control, Tenants' Rights
- Gov & Administrative Law
- Administrative Law, Election Law, Government Contracts, Government Finance, Legislative & Government Affairs
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Provide customized monthly legal service plans to suit your needs.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Founding Attorney
- Berkshire Law LLC
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law
- J.D. (2000) | Law
- Indiana State Bar