Justin Weinstein is dedicated to pursuing justice for those who have been injured in a personal injury accident as well as medical providers who provide treatment to these individuals. He can handle various types of cases, including motor vehicle accidents, slip and falls, personal injury protection insurance disputes, and wrongful death.
Mr. Weinstein gives back to the community through the organization Connect for a Cause, an association of like-minded professionals dedicated to benefiting multiple charitable organizations. Mr. Weinstein co-founded the group to raise money for a variety of diverse causes, and build a strong local network of high-achieving professionals.
Mr. Weinstein will always put his client’s best interests first. By developing a responsive relationship with each client, you can count on him to always answer your call and rest assured that your claim is a top priority.
- Personal Injury
- Health Care Law
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Nova Southeastern University
- J.D. (2012) | Law
- Honors: Merit Law Scholarship Award Pro Bono Honors Award
- Activities: Founder of Connect for a Cause
- Rising Star
- Broward County Bar Association
- Florida Justice Association
- Weinstein Legal Website
- Personal Injury Blog by Weinstein Legal
- Is Marijuana Legal in the State of Florida?
19 October 2020
- How Do I Know I Have a Strong Personal Injury Case?
10 October 2020
- Who is to Blame in Multiple-Vehicle Accidents?
30 September 2020