Attorney Justin Bice is the founder and owner of Bice Law LLC, a premiere personal injury practice serving clients in both South Carolina and North Carolina. Bice Law has office locations in Fort Mill, Rock Hill, Greenville, Charlotte, Raleigh, Winston-Salem, and Greensboro. Mr. Bice devotes his practice to fighting for injury victims to recover the full amount of compensation available for their injuries caused by someone else’s negligence. Bice Law handles injury claims resulting from car accidents, dog bites, slip & falls, wrongful death, and worker's compensation.
Bice Law has recovered substantial settlements and verdicts for their clients, securing the finances they need to cover their medical expenses and support themselves and their families when they can no longer work.
Justin grew up in rural South Dakota. He went on to spend eight years in the Army, working in the Military Intelligence Detachment of 3rd Special Forces Group at Fort Bragg, NC. He participated in three tours of duty in Afghanistan and one in Iraq, in addition to participating in various peacetime operations around the world.
Justin graduated first in his class at Methodist University in Fayetteville, NC with a degree in business administration. He later graduated from the University of South Carolina School of Law.
• Former Judge for the city of Tega Cay.
• Former board member for the Catawba Regional Council of Governments.
• Named “Super Lawyers Rising Star” (awarded to less than 2.5% of SC attorneys).
• Named “Legal Elite” by Business North Carolina magazine (awarded to only 3% of NC lawyers).
• AV Preeminent peer & client review rating from Martindale-Hubbell.
• Admitted to practice before all State & U.S. District Courts in North Carolina and South Carolina as well as before the U.S. Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit and the U.S. Supreme Court.