Julie is a founding member of Oney + Kim, PLLC, where she empowers each client to take an active role in making legal decisions that will affect his or her future. Her approach is to be strong, knowledgeable, and readily available to advocate for each client.
Julie has experience both in and out of the courtroom where she effectively advocates for clients dealing with divorce, custody/parenting time, third party custody, adoption, support/maintenance, and domestic violence.
One client described working with Julie as follows: "Ms. Oney handled my divorce. I would describe Julie as friendly, knowledgeable of legal matters, and an excellent communicator. She always returned my correspondence in a very prompt manner. I was very happy with the legal advice I received from Julie, and would highly recommend her."
Visit the Oney and Kim website for client reviews.
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights , Victims Rights
Free 30 minute in-person or telephone consultation.
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
$1,500 initial retainer and $195/hour fee
- English: Spoken, Written
- William Mitchell College of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: - Dean's List - William Mitchell Law Review, Assistant Editor
- Activities: - Minnesota Justice Foundation, Volunteer - Community/Economic Development and Affordable Housing Association, Rural Development Committee Co-chair
- State Bar of Minnesota  # 0395569
- Dakota County State Bar
- Oney and Kim PLLC