Joshua PollackKramer & Pollack
- Elder Law, Medical Malpractice, Nursing Home Abuse ...
- New York
Joshua Pollack was selected among top attorneys in the New York Metro Area as a Super Lawyer. He was selected through a rigorous evaluation process that identifies qualified candidates by using a multi-step evaluation process that incorporates peer recognition and professional achievement.
Joshua Pollack graduated from Brooklyn Law School in 1990 and, shortly thereafter, became a trial attorney representing the City of New York. During his tenure with the City, Josh selected over 100 juries and took over 60 verdicts on cases involving all types of claims including, trip and fall accidents, auto accidents, school supervision, police misconduct, unsafe place to work, lead poisoning, and medical malpractice.
In 1996 Mr. Pollack began representing people who were injured as a result of the negligence of others. Since Josh started representing people who were injured, he has picked well over 100 juries and he has taken over 50 verdicts. Additionally, he has settled several hundred cases worth millions of dollars. As a plaintiff's attorney, Mr. Pollack has handled trip and falls on streets and sidewalks as well as inside buildings, automobile accidents, motorcycle accidents, labor law that includes failure to provide a safe place to work and construction accidents, misconduct by police officers, children who have been poisoned by lead paint, burn victims, and medical malpractice.
Mr. Pollack remains committed to fighting to protect those who are injured as a result of the negligence of others.
- Elder Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Workers' Compensation
- Car Accidents
- Burn Accidents/Injuries
- Free Consultation
- New York
- Kramer & Pollack
- Brooklyn Law School
- Super Lawyer
- Super Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Joshua Pollack's Website Profile
- Kramer & Pollack Website
- Burn Injury Resource Center
- Severe Burns and Skin Flaps and Grafts
February 26, 2016
- Burns Affecting Pregnant Women (Part II)
February 12, 2016
- Burns Affecting Pregnant Women (Part I)
January 29, 2016