Free Consultation: (580) 233-1457Tap to Call This Lawyer
Josh Davis

Josh Davis

No one will work smarter or harder for you
  • DUI & DWI, Criminal Law, Personal Injury...
  • Oklahoma
Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&ASocial Media

Josh is a fifth generation Oklahoman with Garfield County roots that stretch back to the opening of the Cherokee Strip. As an Assistant District Attorney in Enid for nearly 5 years, Josh knows what it takes to prosecute a case. Josh left the Garfield County District Attorney's office for private practice as a partner at Martin, Cameron, and Davis in 2011. Since then, he has used his invaluable experience as a prosecutor in his defense of clients charged with a variety of criminal offenses including DUI/DWI/APC, drug possession, violent crimes, and property crimes. Josh is also the only member of the National College of DUI Defense in Northwestern Oklahoma. Josh believes that the key to effective representation begins with preparation. No one will work harder or smarter for you. Contact Josh today at

Practice Areas
  • DUI & DWI
  • Criminal Law
  • Personal Injury
  • Divorce
  • Free Consultation
  • Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
Placeholder image for jurisdictions.
  • English: Spoken, Written
University of Oklahoma College of Law
J.D. (2005) | Law
University of Oklahoma College of Law Logo
University of Oklahoma
B.A. (2002) | Letters
University of Oklahoma Logo
University of London - King's College
Arthurian Literature
Placeholder image for education.
Professional Associations
National College of DUI Defense
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oklahoma Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Oklahoma Bar Association
- Current
Placeholder image for professional associations.
Speaking Engagements
Guest Lecturer on American Politics, University of Wales - Swansea
Websites & Blogs
Legal Answers
14 Questions Answered

Q. if a guy hasn't seen a judge how can he file for habeas corpus in oklahoma on a misd charge of dui disabled military
A: Has bond been set yet? That typically has to be set within 48 hours. In some bigger counties, they may see the Judge to set bond and have an initial appearance, but then not see the judge again for a month. If bond is set, then contact a bondsman to get them out. Otherwise he needs a lawyer. Also check to look up his case.
Q. 3rd DUI
A: Every DUI carries the potential of jail time. However, on a 2nd time felony offense you’re more likely to have some time. You definitely need to hire a lawyer to review your case and not just agree to whatever the DA is offering.
Q. I was arrested December 22 2018 and have not been to anarainment yet do they still have a case
A: Yes. The State can file your case any time during the statute of limitations. Just keep in touch with your bondsman and check
Q. Are DUI penalties worse if there are children in the car?
A: Yes. The State could file a separate felony charge of Child Endangerment in addition to your DUI/DWI/APC.
Q. What happens if you refuse a breathalyzer test when you're pulled over?
A: It results in an automatic revocation of your license for 18 months.
Q. I got my first dui and it was aggrivated because I blew so high. It’s my first time getting in trouble with the law.
A: That’s terrible advice. Apply for a court appointed or try to find a lawyer who will take a payment plan. You want to avoid a conviction and just paying a fine will result in a conviction.
Q. D.A. wants 6 months for first felony child endangerment dui in Oklahoma. Can I do anything to help my cause?
A: Do you have a lawyer? That always helps. Depending on the Judge and county that can either be a great offer or you could possibly get something better from the Judge at a sentencing hearing. That's why it's important to consult with an attorney who knows the local judges and what you could reasonably expect.
Q. My daughter got a dui but she was not driving. The driver wrecked the car and then took off on foot.
A: Probably. Unless the officers saw her I'll bring the vehicle or she was in the driver seat when they arrived, they will not be able to meet the elements of the crime. I would recommend consulting with a local attorney such as myself. Please let me know if I can be of further help.
Q. Is it possible to get a dui if I'm on a bike?
A: It will depend upon the statutory language in your jurisdiction, but usually you cannot get a DUI without a motor. You may, however, still be guilty of a public intoxication.
Click here to see all answers
Contact & Map
202 West Broadway
Enid, OK 73701
Telephone: (580) 233-1457