As a former Assistant District Attorney and District Judge, I understand well the impact and devastation legal problems can cause…often when you least expect it. Choosing the right attorney can be daunting.
At Toczydlowski Law, we have a team of Four (4) compassionate lawyers with diverse backgrounds and experience to assist you, today, with any legal problem.
We have obtained great results for clients with Injury and Accident cases, Workers’ Compensation, Social Security Disability, Criminal Defense, Estates and Elder Law issues, and all types of Litigation.
We also assist clients with Wills, Real Estate and Title Insurance, family law and Small Business Formation and Representation.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Workers' Compensation
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- DUI & DWI
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices, Motor Vehicle Defects, Toxic Torts
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
Free 15 minute consultation on any legal matter.
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
- 3rd Circuit
- Magisterial District Judge
- Pensylvannia Courts
- Assistant District Attorney
- Lackawanna County District Attorneys Office
- Duquesne University School of Law
- J.D. (1995) | Law
- University of Scranton
- B.S. (1992) | Chemistry/Business