Claimed Lawyer Profile
- Workers' Compensation
- Employment Law
- Employee Benefits, Employment Contracts, Employment Discrimination, ERISA, Overtime & Unpaid Wages, Sexual Harassment, Whistleblower, Wrongful Termination
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Social Security Disability
We provide free consultations to potential workers' compensation, personal injury, unemployment benefits, and social security disability clients.
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
We provide contingency fee arrangements for workers' compensation, personal injury, and social security disability claims.
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
We provide flat rate fee arrangements for unemployment benefits clients. The typical flat rate fee is $350.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Carolina
- University of South Carolina School of Law
- J.D. | Law
- Honors: Order of Coif; Order of the Wig and Robe
- Activities: South Carolina Law Review; Torts Law Tutor
- Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University
- B.S. | Geography
Websites & Blogs
- Carolina Compensation
Contact & Map