The Maridon Law Firm, LLC is a full service civil litigation law firm focusing primarily on personal injury. We help accident victims recover the maximum compensation possible for their injuries. Our law firm is dedicated to providing the legal guidance and counsel that injured persons and their families need. When you call our office, we will schedule a free consultation immediately. The Maridon Law Firm, LLC is experienced in a wide variety of cases. From serious car accidents to deadly aviation accidents, the Maridon Law Firm, LLC understands the law and will get results.
If you are wondering if you have a case, contact our office today for a free consultation.
- Criminal Law
- DUI & DWI
- Insurance Claims
- Car Accidents
- Constitutional Law
- General Civil
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Most cases are handled on a Flat Fee basis.
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Maridon Law Firm, LLC
- - Current
- UNLV-William S. Boyd School of Law
- Panelist Rocognition
- Phi Alpha Delta
- Nevada State Bar  # 8561
- - Current
- Panelist , Pre-law Panel Discussion , University of Nevada, Las Vegas
- Phi Alpha Delta, Pre-law Chapter
- Bar License
- State Bar of Nevada
- Q. Can I still take legal action from my previous apartment Complex for breach of contract if accrued in 2015?
- A: The answer to your question can be found in NRS 11.190. To sue for breach of a written contract, you generally have 6 years. It appears, however, that you are complaining about much more than breach of contract. Any damage that you suffered as a result of any wrongful act or negligence on the part of the manager or others involved may be barred by a two year limitation. This is something that you will need to talk to a lawyer about to determine when the damage occurred, and if it can be considered ongoing for purposes of the statute of limitations.
- Q. Can a landlord increase rent after you sign a new lease agreement but before your original one expires?
- A: You rent amount will be stated in the lease, along with the date that it become effective. New leases generally start at the expiration of the old lease, but the parties are generally free to negotiate for any date they want.
- Q. If I was fired for calling into work and my boss said I was supposed Be in at 6 but got there at 7 I’m being den unem.
- A: You should file for unemployment. It may take a while to receive benefits, but in Nevada, it is almost unheard of anymore to be denied benefits unless you are convicted of a crime.