Joseph GmucaPersonal Injury and Crime Victims Lawyer
- Personal Injury, Animal & Dog Law, Insurance Claims
Joseph Gmuca has been protecting the rights of persons injured and victimized since 1987. Over this time he has represented people from all walks of life and has done so knowing that his clients – injured, in pain and placed in a very financially shaky position and often abused – need an attorney who is tough and aggressive with the other side and caring and attentive to his client’s needs. We have successfully fought for our clients against all the major insurance companies and know their tactics and how to defeat them. This is true whether you are the victim of a motor vehicle collision, criminal conduct, a dog attack, inadequate security or bad faith conduct by your own insurance company. At our office you will receive personal attention and be able to speak to your attorney whenever you want. You will not be treated as clients often are at the mega TV advertising law firms (“mills”). When your case is successfully wrapped up you will know that you were treated with respect and care for you as a person. When you are injured by some person’s reckless or careless behavior or their criminal acts you should call us immediately so that your rights are protected and not lost. Remember – the other side will always start working immediately to deny or “cut back” your rights to recovery. Do not let your delay cause you to lose valuable damages or hurt your case.
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
- Car Accidents
- Insurance Bad Faith
- Crime Victims
Call: 602-254-7740 (24 hrs.) or 602-274-1110. Act quickly to protect your rights.
If we don’t win, you don’t pay. Pay nothing unless you receive compensation. All cases accepted on a contingency basis.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Italian: Spoken, Written
- Chief Attorney
- Private Law Practice at Joseph F. Gmuca, P.C.
- - Current
- Public Defender
- Public Defender at Maricopa County (Phoenix) AZ
- City University of New York - Hunter College
- Seton Hall University School of Law
- University of San Francisco School of Law
- Arizona Trial Lawyers Association
- Diplomate National Institute of Trial Advocacy
- Arizona State Bar
- - Current
- Joseph F. Gmuca, P.C.