Jose Alberto QuesadaOver 44 years experience in Wills, Trust, Contested Probate & Administration
- Estate Planning, Real Estate Law, Divorce ...
- New York
Law practice concentrates in the areas of Wills, Trusts & Estates; Contested Probate & Administration of Estates; Real Estate Contracts & Closings, including Residential Homes, Condos & Coops, Apartment Buildings, Mixed Use Residential-Commercial and Taxpayers; Contested & Uncontested Divorces; Real Estate Claims & Litigation.
ELDER LAW PRACTITIONER FOR OVER 20 YEARS.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE: 44 years.
LANGUAGES SPOKEN: English and Spanish
PERSONAL PHILOSOPHY: Work diligently and do no harm. Laugh and pray often. Stay humble.
PERSONAL BACKGROUND: Born and raised in the South Bronx. Graduated from Cardinal Hayes High School; BA from Fordham University and JD Degree from Franklin Pierce Law Center in Concord, New Hampshire ( First Latino Law Student to attend this Law School). Out of Law School I worked for NYC Legal Aide Society, Criminal Defense Division; then for a Boutique Law Firm in the Bronx practicing Real Estate Law; afterwards worked for a mid-town NYC Immigration Law Firm, then opened my Solo Law Practice in Bronx County in 1980. Have had three law partners over the years. Prefer to work solo. Still going strong at 70 years old. Plan to retire at 82 years of age, God permitting.
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Contested Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Elder Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Contingent Fees
- New York
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Franklin Pierce
- Franklin Pierce Law Center
- J.D. (1977)
- New Rochelle Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association  # 1581511
- - Current