Jonathan is a personal injury attorney in Nashville and is the managing partner of Larry R. Williams, PLLC. He handles cases all over Middle Tennessee including car wrecks, motorcycle accidents, large truck collisions, construction site accidents and many other type of negligent injury and wrongful death claims. Jonathan also represent businesses on day to day matters and litigates business matters and disputes. In addition, Jonathan manages the firm's Social Security Disability practice and estate planning and probate practice. In 2015 Jonathan was awarded the AV Preeminent rating from Martindale Hubbel. He maintains a 10.0 rating on Avvo and was named a Superlawyer Rising Star in 2013 and 2014. Jonathan prides himself of being accessible to his clients. Phone calls and emails are answered and returned personally. By selecting relatively few cases, Jonathan gives each client and case personal attention. Call today for a free consultation. 615-256-8880 or visit www.lrwlawfirm.com.
- Personal Injury
- Social Security Disability
- Business Law
- Estate Planning
- Car Accidents
- Car Wrecks
- Automobile Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Truck Wrecks
- Wrongful Death
- Industrial Accidents
- Free Consultation
- Contingent Fees
- Managing Partner
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC
- - Current
- North Carolina State University
- B.A. | Political Science - Law and Justice
- Honors: Cum Laude
- Nashville School of Law
- Tennessee State Bar # 105394
- Nashville Bar Association
- Tennessee Bar Association
- Tennessee Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- Larry R. Williams, PLLC Website
- Jonathan Williams' Website Profile
- Nashville Injury Attorneys Blog
- What the New Tennessee Laws Say About Using Your Cellphone While Driving
24 September 2019
- How to Get Out of a Car When Trapped
19 September 2019
- How to Reduce Risk of Lyme Disease
17 September 2019
- How Are Damages Assessed in Catastrophic Injury Cases?
12 September 2019
- Does TN have Caps on Medical Liability Damages?
10 September 2019
- How Do Parked Trucks Cause Accidents?
5 September 2019
- Can you Sue for Emotional Distress Damages in Tennessee?
3 September 2019
- What You Need to Know About Semi Truck Blind Spots
26 August 2019
- What is a Safe Driving Distance?
21 August 2019
Our study about Nashville's most dangerous intersections.Client testimonials
Client testimonials.Nashville Personal Injury Attorneys Larry R. Williams, PLLC
Nashville, Tennessee personal injury attorney.About our Nashville, Tennesse law firm.
About our Nashville injury and disability law firm.