Free Consultation: (800) 537-4154Tap to Call This Lawyer
Jonathan Mincis, Esq.Schedule a Free Consultation. Call or Text 800-537-4154
- DUI & DWI, Traffic Tickets, Criminal Law ...
- New Jersey
Claimed Lawyer ProfileGold
Call me personally 24/7 at 1-800-537-4154. You will receive VIP attention.
Jonathan Mincis has been practicing law in New Jersey for over 25 years and has served as a Public Defender for the city of Hackensack and in the capacity of a Public Defender in the Paramus Municipal Court.
He has obtained favorable results for clients charged throughout New Jersey with DWI, Traffic Tickets and Criminal Complaints.
We have meeting locations located throughout New Jersey for the convenience of our clients.
- DUI & DWI
- Traffic Tickets
- Suspended License
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Personal Injury
- Animal & Dog Bites, Brain Injury, Car Accidents, Construction Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Premises Liability, Truck Accidents, Wrongful Death
- Domestic Violence
- Domestic Violence Criminal Defense, Domestic Violence Restraining Orders, Victims Rights
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- Family Law
- Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Medical Malpractice
- Birth Injury, Medical Misdiagnosis, Pharmacy Errors, Surgical Errors
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Juvenile Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa & Mastercard only.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Of Counsel
- Aretsky Law Group, P.C.
- - Current
- Public Defender
- City of Hackensack, Paramus Municipal Court
- Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University
- New Jersey State Bar
Contact & Map