Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Criminal Law
- Traffic Tickets
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
Cards not accepted for bankruptcy filers.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- New Jersey
- Court of Appeals for Veterans Claims
- English: Spoken, Written
- The Veterans Consortium Pro Bono
- Commendation for successful representation of a Veteran through the Consortium's program.
- State Bar of New Jersey  # 190412017
- RevWorkshop: Choosing the Right Entity , Revcowork Community Workshops , Revcowork, 609D1 Cross Keys Road, Sicklerville, NJ 08081
- DESCRIPTION If you are a future or current small business owner, this RevWorkshop is for you! On Wednesday, August 15th, come learn about the importance of registering your business with the State, choosing the type of business entity to form, and the important steps to protect your personal assets when being your own boss. You might want to start a business one day and these are the steps that people forget to think about when they want to start their own business! Grab your tickets fast. https://www.eventbrite.com/e/revworkshop-choosing-the-right-entity-tickets-48556890968?aff=efbeventtix
17 Questions Answered
- Q. Is there a statute of limitations to collect on a judgement against a decedant’s estate when placed prior to death?
- A: attorney Nachbar has given a correct answer. Judgments filed in Trenton are a lien on real property for 20 years. You should consult an attorney to get answers about the transfer of the real estate. They will be able to help make the sale go smoothly.
- Q. in terms of a will in NJ what is the definition of "Issue"
- A: Typically "issue" means children of the decedent. The will might give a different definition. If the will gives a definition of "issue" than that is the definition for the purposes of that will.
- Q. Hi, Can an executor lower the selling price on the decedent's house without first discussing with the beneficiary heirs?
- A: It would depend on the reason the executor had for lowering the price. To provide an accurate response to your question would require much more information. If you are concerned about whether the executor is acting properly you should consult with an attorney.
Contact & Map