"Serving the community as an estate planning & elder law attorney is extremely rewarding, both professionally and personally. It is a uniquely challenging practice. The laws, regulations and informal policies, both state and federal, are many, complex and ever changing. My clients come to me with a unique problem and deserve an innovative solution tailor-made to achieve their desired result. Hearing stories about old times, repairing family rifts, or even enabling a client to fulfill a goal and leave their legacy is immensely satisfying to me as both an attorney and as an individual. There is nothing more fulfilling than the hug from a grateful client or family member knowing that you were there to help them when they were in a time of great need."
JONATHAN R. GIGELE is an associate attorney with Kitroser & Associates. Mr. Gigele earned his undergraduate degree from the University of Florida and juris doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, where he was a member of the school's transactional lawyering team. Mr. Gigele focuses his practice on guardianship administration and litigation, probate and trust administration and litigation, fiduciary litigation, estate planning, business succession planning, and legal issues involving the formation, operation, and dissolution of small businesses. Mr. Gigele is also adept at assisting personal injury attorneys with the unique family issues often associated with wrongful death litigation and catastrophic injury litigation involving minors and loved ones. A native Floridian and a resident of Palm Beach County for over 25 years, Mr. Gigele is an active member of the Florida Bar, the Florida Bar's Elder Law Section, the Florida Bar's Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section, and the Palm Beach County Bar Association serving on the Probate and Guardianship Practice Committee.
- Elder Law
- Estate Planning
- Appeals & Appellate
- Guardianship Litigation
- Probate Litigation
- Trust Litigation
- Will Contests & Inheritance Disputes
- Business Succession Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law
- J.D. (2011) | Law
- The Florida Bar # 0095585
- Florida Bar’s Elder Law Section
- Florida Bar’s Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Section
- Palm Beach County Bar Association, Probate and Guardianship Practice Committee
- Kitroser & Associates
- North Palm Beach Estate Planning Lawyer | Palm Beach County Probate Law
- How to Begin the Estate Planning Process
2 April 2018
- What is a Successor Trustee in Estate Planning?
7 March 2018
- Estate Planning for Women
27 February 2018
- WHAT IS A PERSONAL FIDUCIARY?
22 December 2017
- WHAT IS PROBATE?
15 December 2017
- Things to Consider When Naming a Trustee
6 September 2017
- What Happens to an Estate Plan During a Divorce?
6 August 2017
- Understanding the Importance of Estate Planning for Millennials
9 July 2017
- Estate Planning and How to Protect Digital Assets
16 June 2017