Jon Gold has practiced law as an attorney in Springfield, MO since 1990. Jon was a founding member of RGG Law in 1995 and reunited with longtime partner Ken Reynolds to form Reynolds & Gold, LLC in 2017. His practice areas include medical marijuana business law, Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy, social security disability, small business law and consulting, real estate, and injury claims. Jon is also a Missouri certified mediator. He presently serves on the Board of Directors for Old Missouri Bank and previously served as Chairman of the Board.
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Social Security Disability
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Free Consultation
Credit Cards Accepted
We accept all credit cards.
Social Security Disability cases are a 25% fee of past due benefits.
- University of Missouri - Columbia
- J.D. (1990) | Law
- University of Iowa
- B.A. (1986) | Business Administration
- The Missouri Bar  # 37880
- - Current
- Visit Our Website