I am the owner and operator of Martin Law P.C., a general practice law firm that is located in downtown, Las Vegas, Nevada. I am a Navy veteran and an 18 year resident of Las Vegas. I went to law school at Washburn Unversity School Of law and for my undergraduate degree, I went to University of Nevada Las Vegas.
My practice consists, but it is not limited to the following:
1. Quashing Arrest Warrants: I can often quash traffic warrants in a day for Clark County justice or municipal court issued warrants. So, do not delay and call my office now. I also offer free warrant searches for Clark County, Nevada.
2. Traffic Tickets: Under most circumstances, I will be able to get you no points, no traffic school, and no increase in your insurance premiums.
3. Bankruptcy: Free consultation to see if bankruptcy, through a Chapter 13 or a Chapter 7, will work in getting you a "fresh start."
4. DUI Defense: If you are arrested for DUI call my office ASAP.
5. Personal Injury: I will help you get justly compensated if you are a victim of someone else's negligence.