Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Domestic Violence
- Family Law
Additional Practice Area
Most consultations are handled via telephone
- Credit Cards Accepted
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Vice President
- Richter & Rasberry, PC
- Richter & Rasberry dissolved and Johnny Rasberry and Linely Richter have their own individual practices.
- Quinnipiac University School of Law
- J.D. (1997) | Law
- Honors: CALI Excellence for the Future Award The Dean's Award for Academic Excellence
- Tennessee State Bar  # 019160
96 Questions Answered
- Q. Is an unmarried minor automatically emancipated if she gets pregnant?
- A: The simple answer is no.
- Q. Can I get my daughter taken of I don’t have a job right now but her paternal father does? She’s has everything.
- A: Just because you are unemployed does not in itself make you an unfit parent. You have to engage or allow a child to be danger of severe harm to be declared unfit.
- Q. If I filed for irreconcilable difference but was given and found proof of adultery after the filing can I change it
- A: If you filed for divorce, had him served and he has not answered, then yes you can amend your complaint by filing an amended complaint for divorce. If he has filed his answer, then you must file a motion with the court to amend the complaint. If you have an attorney, then the attorney can do this for you. If you don't have an attorney, then you need one. If you only alleged irreconcilable differences, then you cannot get a divorce unless you both agree to everything. Get an attorney.
Contact & Map