(570) 586-1234Tap to Call This Lawyer
John T. O'MalleyHelping to turn the tide in your favor.
- Divorce, DUI & DWI, Estate Planning ...
Claimed Lawyer Profile
John T. O'Malley graduated from the Scranton Preparatory School in 1979, from the University of South Florida in 1986 and from Widener University School of Law in 1994. Attorney O'Malley has focused on a family based practice since his admission to the Pennsylvania Courts over 20 years ago. The firm handles cases ranging from divorce and custody, pre-nuptial and post-nuptial agreements, child and spousal support, alimony and APL, guardianships, wills and trusts and miscellaneous civil litigation.
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship Estate Administration, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Elder Law
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
- Juvenile Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
Generally, we charge an hourly rate for our services.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- 3rd Circuit
- Owner, Attorney
- O'Malley Law Offices, LLC
- Widener University
- J.D. (1994)
- Honors: Book Award, highest grade, Uniform Commercial Code
- University of South Florida
- B.S. (1986) | Business and Accounting
- State Bar of Pennsylvania  # 78741
Websites & Blogs
Contact & Map