Claimed Lawyer ProfileQ&A
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
- Insurance Claims
- Bad Faith Insurance, Business Insurance, Disability Insurance, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Motor Vehicle Insurance, Property Insurance
Additional Practice Area
If you mention Justia, I will provide you a 30 minute consultation at no charge, before my hourly-rate is billed after that.
Credit Cards Accepted
I accept payment via every major credit card.
If you have been assaulted, abused or injured, I may be able to take your case on a contingent fee arrangement; meaning my firm is only paid if we win your case.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Assistant District Attorney (Child Abuse Unit)
- Chester County District Attorney's Office
- Independence Fellow
- Justice at Work
- Fulbright Research Fellow
- Fulbright Fellowship through the U.S. State Department
- During a year in Quito, I researched the ways in which the Ecuadorian government was implementing its laws intended to prevent and punish human trafficking; and learned about what innovations were happening to restore survivors.
- Villanova University School of Law
- J.D. (2012)
- Honors: Full Scholarship to Villanova Law due to commitment to Public Interest & Human Rights
- Boston College
- B.A. (2005) | Philosophy
- Honors: Arts & Science: Honors Program
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- - Current
- Chester County Bar Association
- - Current
- Activities: Young Lawyers' Division, Mock Trial
Articles & Publications
- Litigating Cryptocurrency: Is Bitcoin’s Future Doomed?
- The Legal Intelligencer
Websites & Blogs
- My Firm's website
6 Questions Answered
- Q. What if a power of attorney is needed to make decisions but he can not be reached?
- A: You can file a petition in the Orphans' Court Division in the Court of Common Pleas of the County in which your grandfather resides, Petitioning the Court to Remove your brother as POA; for failing to perform the job he was appointed to perform. If your grandfather lacks cognitive capacity to make important decisions, you might also consider filing a Petition for Guardianship, which would enable a new, designated person (the guardian) to work with your grandfather to help him make important decisions and manage his money.
- Q. My friend's mom is near death and her sister, brothers and father are not allowing her necessary care and visitation.
- A: She might consider filing a petition for guardianship of her mother, alleging that she needs assistance caring for herself and determining who can see her, and her current care-situation is insufficient. An estates attorney should be able to help you prepare and file such a petition.
- Q. Is my son responsible for my nursing home payments should I have to be in one? My property is in his name also, \
- A: Your could be responsible for your nursing home payments if he signs a personal guarantee, or something similar for the nursing home, promising to make payment if you or your estate assets run out of funds. Alternatively, if you ran up a significant bill that the nursing filed a suit in order to get paid, their judgment would be against you and your assets, but not your son (if he doesn't sign a personal guarantee, or something similar) - so your property (if then titled in both your names) would not likely be subject to the judgment.
Contact & Map