John Coll is an experienced probate and trust lawyer who has litigated successfully in state court, federal district court, the Arizona Court of Appeals and the Arizona Supreme Court.
Reported cases: Estate of Shumway, 197 P.2d 977 (1999), reversed in part by Arizona Supreme Court, 9 P.3rd 1062 (2000); Estate of Fogleman, 998 P.2d 449 (1999).
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate Law
- Probate and Trust Administration
- sole practioning attorney
- John R. Coll, P.L.L.C.
- - Current
- Counsel on issues including inheritance, life insurance, creditors' claims, surviving spouses's and minor children's rights, estate taxes, contested wills and trusts, effect of divorce on testamentary instruments and insurance claims upon death, real estate, holographic wills, preparation and/or amendment of wills and trusts, insolvent estates, trials, state and federal court matters.
- Gonzaga University School of Law
- J.D. (1995)
- Honors: Cum Luade
- Activities: Associate Editor Gonzaga Law Review
- Arizona State Bar