John has practiced law in Boulder Colorado since 1975. John has represented individuals and small businesses in a variety of matters, including divorce, family law, civil litigation and real estate. He has been the co-chair of the Boulder County Family Law Committee and served as associate judge of the Louisville Municipal Court.
- Family Law
- Personal Injury
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa, Mastercard, American Express,Discover
- University of California - Davis
- J.D. (1974) | Law
- Colorado State Bar  # 6315
- - Current
- Colorado Domestic Relations Law:Primer on Collection Law
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Domestic Relations Collections: Using Judgment Remedies to collect Child Support, Maintenance and other Monetary Awards , Boulder, Colorado
- Boulder County Bar Association
- A step by step primer on collections in domestic cases. Topics include obtaining the judgment, garnishing wages and bank accounts, filing judgment liens on real estate, and basic asset discovery.
- Q. What form do I need to fill out for spousal allowance?
- A: You can ask for maintenance in the Petition or the Response. You should get a lawyer to help you with this.
- Q. I'm so confused.... Is there a statute of limitations on back child support in Colorado? Ordered in 05, exp 12/2015
- A: Basically, there is a year limitation. It seems that this case is still within the statute. You should get a lawyer to help you with this.
- Q. My sister has custody of my child (8) and my child has expressed that she wants to live with me. How can I go about
- A: This would need to be approved by the court which granted custody to your sister. How this may happen may depend on exactly why she was granted custody. You should get a lawyer to help you with this.