John H. Choi is an intellectual property attorney with extensive experience in all areas of intellectual property law. Mr. Choi's practice includes:
- Domestic and foreign patent, trademark and copyright prosecution;
- Intellectual property litigation in federal and state courts, and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office;
- Patent infringement, validity and freedom to operate opinions; and
- Intellectual property licensing.
Mr. Choi has represented clients ranging from individual inventors to the largest camping tent manufacturer in the world, and his clients are both domestic and foreign. As a trusted advisor and counselor, Mr. Choi's priority is to provide quality service to his clients through his wealth of experience and personal attention to each and every matter. With a background in engineering and intellectual property law, Mr. Choi brings an added dimension to the practice of law.
Before becoming an attorney, Mr. Choi worked as an engineer in the electrical equipment manufacturing division of Eaton Corporation, a Fortune 500 company, as well as an engineering consulting firm in Seoul, Korea servicing Korea's largest pharmaceutical companies. During law school, Mr. Choi participated in study abroad programs in Japan and Korea while working at local intellectual property law firms. After law school and prior to his current practice, Mr. Choi was an associate in the intellectual property department at Akin, Gump, Strauss Hauer & Feld and then was an associate at an intellectual property law firm in New York City.
- Intellectual Property
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- New Jersey
- New York
- The Catholic University of America Columbus School of Law
- J.D. (2003)
- University of Delaware
- B.S. (1998) | Mechanical Engineering