Our bankruptcy attorneys have over 35 years of specialized experience in foreclosure defense, debt relief and bankruptcy law. Our San Diego and Riverside foreclosure attorneys and bankruptcy attorneys have helped many individuals, families and businesses with saving their home and handling debt problems by filing one of the forms of bankruptcy. For many individuals, families and businesses filing bankruptcy with a personal bankruptcy attorney is often the best solution for saving their house and solving debt problems as it gets rid of debts and will give you a fresh start. This is what we like to call the bailout program for individuals!
- Chapter 11 Bankruptcy, Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, Chapter 7 Bankruptcy, Debt Relief
- Real Estate Law
- Commercial Real Estate, Condominiums, Easements, Eminent Domain, Homeowners Association, Land Use & Zoning, Mortgages, Neighbor Disputes, Residential Real Estate, Water Law
- Foreclosure Defense
- Business Law
- Business Contracts, Business Dissolution, Business Finance, Business Formation, Business Litigation, Franchising, Mergers & Acquisitions, Partnership & Shareholder Disputes
We offer you an absolutely free, confidential consultation with a personal bankruptcy attorney: We will review your entire debt situation, not just mortgage and foreclosure but credit card, medical any other type of debt you have and we will show you how we can help. Our foreclosure attorneys and bankruptcy attorneys will review your foreclosure documents, mortgages, liens and other debts to better educate you to enable you to make an informed decision. The attorneys can advise you on which option would be best for you based on your situation. We give you real answers and real solutions to your financial situation.
Credit Cards Accepted
Visa & MasterCard as well as Debit.
- English: Spoken, Written
- Spanish: Spoken, Written
- Univ of Southern Calif
- Undergraduate Degree
- Univ of San Diego School of Law
- Law Degree
- California State Bar  # 63900
- - Current