John has practiced law in Rochester for over 15 years and is admitted to practice in the following courts: New York State Court, U.S District Court for the Western District of New York, and United States Bankruptcy Court.
He also currently serves as a justice for the Town of Pittsford, where he presides over civil matters including contract, real property, and municipal law, small claims, and criminal matters including felony preliminary hearings and misdemeanors.
He is actively involved in his local community and participates in the following community activities:
* Pittsford Town Board, Past Councilperson
* Pittsford Youth Court, Chairperson, Exploratory Committee
* Rotary Club of Pittsford, New York, President 2005
* Created Foundation of the Rotary Club of Pittsford,
New York, Past Board Member
* Saint Louis Church, Past Parish Council
* Pittsford Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors
* Pittsford Village Merchants Association
* Historic Pittsford, Past Board Member
* Pittsford Little League, Coach
* Pittsford Mustangs Soccer, Coach
* James P. Wilmot Cancer Center at Strong Memorial Hospital,
Member, Corporate Underwriting Committee