John B. Kenison, Jr. has been a practicing attorney for over 27 years. His primary area of practice is personal injury. He also offers his service as a professional mediator and arbitrator. He has worked in large insurance defense firms and since 1993 has been focusing on helping injured people.
Attorney Kenison was born and raised in New Hampshire and graduated from the University of New Hampshire. He obtained his law degree from Case Western Reserve University School of Law in Cleveland, Ohio. Before establishing his own law firm, John worked in several large firms always with a focus on personal injury claims.
Attorney Kenison brings a vast amount of experience to your case and is able to provide detailed and close personal attention to your needs. He has successfully represented clients in numerous civil jury trials and has settled hundreds of injury cases through the negotiation and mediation process.
Attorney Kenison is a member of the NH Bar Association, New Hampshire Association for Justice, American Association for Justice and the Manchester Bar Association. He is on the Board of Governors for the NH Association for Justice. He practices in all NH Courts and Federal Court.
Attorney Kenison has a busy mediation practice where he serves as a private mediator in many types of personal injury and civil matters.
John is married and has two children who are both involved with local sports. He and his wife, Melissa, are avid cyclists.
- Personal Injury
- Products Liability
- Medical Malpractice
- Animal & Dog Law
- Insurance Claims
- Free Consultation
Please call for a free consultation.
- Contingent Fees
- New Hampshire
- English: Spoken, Written
- Kenison Law Office, PLLC
- - Current
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law
- J.D. (1988) | Law
- University of New Hampshire
- B.A. (1984) | Political Science
- American Association for Justice
- NH Association for Justice
- - Current
- Activities: Board of Trustees
- New Hampshire Bar Association # 5548
- - Current
- John Kenison: Campgrounds shouldn’t have blanket immunity
- Concord Monitor
- Kenison Law Office, PLLC Website
- John B. Kenison's Website Profile
- New Hampshire Personal Injury Lawyer Blog
- Who is Liable for Dog Bites?
9 September 2019
- I’ve Been in a Boating Accident – Now What do I do?
20 August 2019
- Swimming Pool Safety and Liability
23 July 2019
- Demystifying the Myths Associated with Motorcycle Safety
1 July 2019
- Dangers of Aggressive Driving in New Hampshire
13 April 2018
- Rear-End Accidents in Manchester and Throughout New Hampshire
9 March 2018
- The Facts about Auto Accidents and Cell Phones
12 July 2017
- Truck Accidents Caused by Driver Fatigue
14 June 2017
- Lane Splitting Makes Motorcycle Accidents More Likely
13 May 2017