Claimed Lawyer Profile
I was born and raised in Kansas. After high school, I enlisted in the United States Air Force. After serving in the Air Force, I attended Washburn University School of Law.
- DUI & DWI
- Personal Injury
- Energy, Oil & Gas Law
- Free Consultation
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Contingent Fees
For certain cases, after careful consideration, I take on a contingency basis.
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- North Dakota
- Tolliver Law Firm, P.C.
- Crowley Fleck, PLLP
- Washburn University School of Law
- J.D. (2013)
- Honors: Dean's Honors; Certificate in Advocacy with Distinction; Certificate in Natural Resources Law with Distinction.
- Wyoming State Bar
- Idaho Trial Lawyers Association
- Montana Trial Lawyers Association
- North Dakota State Bar # 07851
- Montana State Bar # 13143
- Idaho State Bar # 9872
Contact & Map