That’s me, Jo Belasco, Esq., in the picture with one of my horses, a Mustang mare named Reboot. You won’t see many pictures like that as an attorney profile picture, but I’m not your average attorney. I know that a lot of people are afraid of attorneys and the law. They dread doing things like creating a will or trust.
I want my clients to know that the law is a tool they can use to enrich their lives. My job is to help with that process, and I do my job by explaining the law to you, not talking down to you or making you feel intimidated by it. One of my favorite things to do is make the law understandable and accessible to you. You shouldn’t be afraid of the law, and you certainly shouldn’t be afraid of the lawyer helping you. I have been an attorney since 1993 so I have the legal knowledge and experience you need and want in an attorney.
My law firm, Windhorse Legal, PLLC, is entirely virtual. I work with you via phone, email, or Skype. I practice estate planning, elder law, equine law, trademark and copyright law, business law, and animal law. Contact me today, and let's see how I can help you!
- Estate Planning
- Elder Law
- Intellectual Property
- Animal & Dog Law
- Business Law
- Equine Law
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Rates, Retainers and Additional Information
I charge $100 for a 20-minute consultation. If you retain me for your estate planning and elder law needs, then I apply that $100 to your bill. I charge all flat fees for my services and provide my fee schedule on my law firm's website.
- Suffolk University Law School
- J.D. (1993) | Law
- Boston College
- B.A. (1990) | Psychology
- State Bar of Massachusetts # 564054
- Windhorse Legal, PLLC
- Q. HI, Selling on Ebay if the name THE NORTH FACE is a trademark violation can you just use North Face?
- A: It depends what your product is and if it will cause confusion in the marketplace with the trademark registered by The North Face. Each trademark is attached to a good or service. If your good or service is the same or similar to the good or service trademarked by The North Face, then you may have a problem. Whether or not an item is violating a trademark can be a tricky question so it's best to consult with a trademark attorney directly because you can discuss specific details. I am not providing legal advice. I am providing general information concerning trademark law, and this information does not constitute attorney-client privilege. Please feel free to contact me to schedule a consultation if you want to further discuss this matter.