Attorney Joanna Fraczek had graduated with her Doctor of Jurisprudence in 2007 from the University of Maria Curie-Sklodowska. She was admitted into the State Bar of Wisconsin in 2013 along with the Eastern District of Wisconsin the same year.
- Family Law
- Wisconsin Court System
- ID Number: 1092037
- English: Spoken, Written
- Sterling Law Offices, S.C.
- Maria Curie-Sklodowska University
- J.D. (2007)
- Official Website
- What Should Women Wear To Divorce Court?
1 August 2019
- Insurance Considerations During a Divorce
11 July 2019
- How to Plan for Retirement & Divorce
27 June 2019
- What is Estate Planning in Divorce?
20 June 2019
- Complexities of House Appraisals During Divorce
13 June 2019
- Planning for Your Assets after Divorce
6 June 2019
- Maintaining Communication During Divorce
30 May 2019
- The Changing Practice of Home Appraisal
23 May 2019
- Handling the Emotional Turmoil of Divorce
16 May 2019