I've practiced Law for 40 years, Located since 1980, at 345 E.Lanier Ave, Fayetteville, GA. Most of my practice is dedicated to representing DUI cases, Criminal cases Non-contested, or Uncontested Divorce, Wills and Probate Matters. I was a Municipal Judge in two cities, Fayetteville and Riverdale, GA., for a total of about 12 years. Many of my clients, and friends, call me The Godfather...because if I take your case I"ll treat you as part of the Family.
- Criminal Law
- Criminal Appeals, Drug Crimes, Expungement, Fraud, Gun Crimes, Internet Crimes, Sex Crimes, Theft, Violent Crimes
- Collaborative Law, Contested Divorce, Military Divorce, Property Division, Same Sex Divorce, Spousal Support & Alimony, Uncontested Divorce
- DUI & DWI
- Estate Planning
- Guardianship & Conservatorship, Health Care Directives, Trusts, Wills
- Family Law
- Adoption, Child Custody, Child Support, Father's Rights, Guardianship & Conservatorship, Paternity, Prenups & Marital Agreements, Restraining Orders, Same Sex Family Law
There may be a reasonable fee initially if I am reviewing someone else's work only.
Credit Cards Accepted
All major credit
- John Marshall L.S. (Atlanta)
- Law Degree
- Georgia State Bar
- - Current